Introducing the Spark Your Marketing Group Program
A powerful ten week group coaching program created exclusively to help Beachbody coaches like you create a solid foundation and effective marketing that will allow you to reach more clients and build your team in an authentic, genuine way.
Hi, I'm Sara!
I'm a business strategist for female entrepreneurs. Specifically, I help coaches figure out their foundation and master their marketing so that they can take their businesses from stalled to unstoppable.
Currently, I work with women coaches in all different areas of coaching - from life and health coaches to business and legal coaches. Over the past year, I have worked with over 50 Beachbody coaches and have gotten to know the business really well. This program sums up the BEST strategies that I know work incredibly well, fine-tuned to apply to your specific industry.
passion to do something big and give people the help they needed, I just didn't know how to get started. I spent over a year spinning my wheels trying to get somewhere, but without a direction, I went absolutely nowhere.
Finally, last October, I decided to dig deep into what I was actually meant to be doing, as opposed to what I thought I could make money from or what I felt I "should" be doing, and the answer eventually became clear - I was born to coach female entrepreneurs through both their foundational and marketing efforts.
Over the next 90 days, I took a huge risk by essentially firing almost all of my freelance clients so I could put all of my energy into my new coaching business. Instead of jumping into marketing and trying to make money straight away, I focused on something really important: a rock solid foundation. I figured out exactly how I was meant to work with people, who I wanted to help, and how I would do it. I knew I had to get clear on that before I spent any time or money promoting my business, otherwise I'd just continue to flail about.
By January, I was ready to run my first webinar and within the first 30 days, I made over $8k in sales. Not too shabby, right? The best part? It's only gotten better from there, all thanks to those two core things: a super strong foundation and strategic, consistent marketing.
I'm thrilled that I've been able to take the talents and passions I possess, what truly sparks me inside, and create a successful business for myself. A business that allows me to do what I love, make the money I'm worth, and have the freedom to enjoy life outside of an office.
My entrepreneurial journey began in 2012.
At the time, I was five years into my position as a successful marketing coordinator for a small brick and mortar printing business. I actually loved my job and the field I worked in, but at the same time, I hated squeezing my life into weekends. I resented the fact that I wanted to see the world, but I would seemingly only have two weeks a year for the rest of my career to do so.
I remember thinking to myself there had to be a better way.
Recognizing I had a love and talent for helping small businesses with their marketing efforts, I decided to take the leap, quit my job, and in September of 2012, Spark Marketing was born.
For the next two years, I worked as a freelance marketer doing everything from helping plumbers with their cold calling and appointment setting to Facebook advertising and social media marketing for a destination wedding planner.
As much as I loved that I had a lot more freedom than I would in a typical 9-5, it definitely wasn’t what I had imagined for myself. I was working 70-80 hours a week, killing myself for crap money, working my life away on businesses that weren't my own, and I was definitely NOT my own boss.
I was overworked, in debt, had shiny object syndrome, buying every course on the market, and spent way too much time focusing on what everyone else in the business world was doing rather than what felt right for me and my life. I knew I had the smarts, talent, and
THERE'S NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN HELPING OTHER WOMEN DO THE SAME.
Here's a Glimpse of What We'll Cover in Our Time Together...
WHO YOU ARE AS A COACH.
- Get clear on what makes you unique so that you can stand out from the rest.
- How you can embrace and share your own individual stories and experiences to attract new potential customers and coaches.
YOUR IDEAL CLIENT.
- Why it's OK to stop marketing to any and everyone, and instead, focus on those who NEED what you have to offer.
- Discover and really get to know your ideal client - that perfect person who's trying to find YOU.
PAID OFFERINGS AND SALES PAGES.
- Start to create unique, juicy paid challenges and programs that your ideal clients go RUNNING for their credit card to pay for.
- Learn to build, design, and write sales pages that outline your programs and actually do most of the selling for you.
LIST BUILDING AND FREEBIES.
- Learn why building your email list is SO much more effective than growing likes and followers on social media.
- Create super enticing freebies like webinars and challenges that allow you to turn strangers into fans and then fans into customers.
LANDING PAGES AND SALES FUNNELS.
- Build landing pages that capture the contact information of potential clients so that you can stay in touch with them both now and in the future.
- How to create sales funnels or nurture sequences so that you can literally sell programs, challenge packs and Shakeology in your sleep.
- Create your own free Facebook community that allows you to build a tribe of raving fans.
- How to use other Facebook groups to attract and build relationships with your ideal clients.
YOUR COMMUNICATION PLAN
- Plan and write personal, high value newsletters and blogs that your ideal clients can't wait to read.
- How to incorporate sales emails that get your ideal clients to take action and sign up for new challenges, etc.
- Master the Facebook Power Editor so you can run ads the RIGHT way and maximize your budget to reach the people who matter.
- Learn how to create effective, powerful Facebook ad graphics and copy that convert easily for your ideal clients.
MISC. SOCIAL MEDIA
- How you can use Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter to effectively build your email list.
- Learn how to run Pinterest ads that target your ideal clients.
POSITIONING YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT
- Exactly how you can be featured on sites like The Huffington Post and MindBodyGreen.
- Tips and guidelines for running effective, high converting sales and assessment calls with potential clients.
NOTE: Timeline subject to change slightly based on the needs of members, but all topics will be covered.
Live Teleclasses Every Tuesday for 10 Weeks Starting March 22nd
Live weekly calls are the foundation of this program. Each call consists of approximately 30 minutes of content, followed by laser coaching and Q&A. This is your chance to get your questions answered and feedback on your work.
Supplemental Worksheets and Resources
Worksheets, checklists, tutorials and supplementary content every week to help you implement and keep you moving in the right direction.
Password Protected Site
Members only webpage for easy (lifetime) access to all of your program materials.
Private Facebook Group
A members only Facebook community so that you can share your work, get feedback, and implement together. I'll be active in this group Monday-Friday.
Plus These Bonuses...
Squarespace 101 Training
Access to a library of trainings on how to create and maintain a website using Squarespace. This currently stands at 8 videos, but will likely increase, based on the needs of members.
Access to My Toolbox
A downloadable list of the best tools and apps I use to run and grow my business.
Discounted One on One Coaching
Significant discount, offered only for Beachbody coaches, on my one on one coaching program, should you decide it's for you at any time in the next six months.
* PROGRAM BEGINS WITH OUR FIRST GROUP CALL ON MARCH 22nd. YOU'LL RECEIVE MATERIALS AND ACCESS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP MARCH 18th *
Three Investment Options
Webinar Exclusive Bonuses
Websites That Convert Masterclass from Branding Strategist Nenne Akpan
In this exclusive training, Nenne will guide you on what you need to know about your website so that it's both pretty and functional for maximum impact.
Successful Sales Masterclass from Sales Expert Lindsey Willis
One of the toughest parts of recruiting new customers and coaches is having to close the sale. The truth is that doesn't have to be the case. In this masterclass, sales coach Lindsey Willis will walk you through how to have those conversations without feeling icky or salesy.
NOTE: All communication will be sent to the email address you use to checkout with on PayPal.
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds for this program. If you have questions before signing up, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org