Spark Your Marketing Group Program
A powerful ten week group coaching program created exclusively to help Beachbody coaches like you create a solid foundation and effective marketing that will allow you to reach more clients and build your team in an authentic, genuine way.
to do something big and give people the help they needed, I just didn't know how to get started. I spent over a year spinning my wheels trying to get somewhere, but without a direction, I went absolutely nowhere.
Finally, last October, I decided to dig deep into what I was actually meant to be doing, as opposed to what I thought I could make money from or what I felt I "should" be doing, and the answer eventually became clear - I was born to coach female entrepreneurs through both their foundational and marketing efforts.
Over the next 90 days, I took a huge risk by essentially firing almost all of my freelance clients so I could put all of my energy into my new coaching business. Instead of jumping into marketing and trying to make money straight away, I focused on something really important: a rock solid foundation. I figured out exactly how I was meant to work with people, who I wanted to help, and how I would do it. I knew I had to get clear on that before I spent any time or money promoting my business, otherwise I'd just continue to flail about.
By January, I was ready to run my first webinar and within the first 30 days, I made over $8k in sales. Not too shabby, right? The best part? It's only gotten better from there, all thanks to those two core things: a super strong foundation and strategic, consistent marketing.
I'm thrilled that I've been able to take the talents and passions I possess, what truly sparks me inside, and create a successful business for myself. A business that allows me to do what I love, make the money I'm worth, and have the freedom to enjoy life outside of an office.
My entrepreneurial journey began in 2012.
At the time, I was five years into my position as a successful marketing coordinator for a small brick and mortar printing business. I actually loved my job and the field I worked in, but at the same time, I hated squeezing my life into weekends. I resented the fact that I wanted to see the world, but I would seemingly only have two weeks a year for the rest of my career to do so.
I remember thinking to myself there had to be a better way.
Recognizing I had a love and talent for helping small businesses with their marketing efforts, I decided to take the leap, quit my job, and in September of 2012, Spark Marketing was born.
For the next two years, I worked as a freelance marketer doing everything from helping plumbers with their cold calling and appointment setting to Facebook advertising and social media marketing for a destination wedding planner.
As much as I loved that I had a lot more freedom than I would in a typical 9-5, it definitely wasn’t what I had imagined for myself. I was working 70-80 hours a week, killing myself for crap money, working my life away on businesses that weren't my own, and I was definitely NOT my own boss.
I was overworked, in debt, had shiny object syndrome, buying every course on the market, and spent way too much time focusing on what everyone else in the business world was doing rather than what felt right for me and my life. I knew I had the smarts, talent, and passion
THERE'S NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN HELPING OTHER WOMEN DO THE SAME.
Here's What We'll Cover...
- Get clear on how the combination of your expertise and passions make you unique so that you can stand out from the rest.
- Discover and really get to know your ideal client - that perfect person that needs and wants what you have to offer.
- Create unique free and paid offerings and challenges that appeal perfectly to your ideal clients.
- Create lead magnets, landing pages and nurture sequences that allow you to cement the relationship with your potential clients.
- Implementation week. A chance to get caught up, tie up any loose ends, and make sure each and every member is moving forward on a strong foot.
- Learn the importance of building your email list, how to create an effective communication plan, including a signature newsletter.
- Learn how to create effective, powerful Facebook ad graphics and copy that convert easily for your ideal clients.
- Master the Facebook Power Editor - the most powerful way to create Facebook ads so that you can reach the right people.
- How to use social media the right way, and how to utilize other types of marketing, like guest blogging, to build your brand.
- Implementation and closing. Another chance to make sure everyone is caught up and all final questions are answered to ensure success.
NOTE: Timeline subject to change slightly based on the needs of members, but all topics will be covered.
Ten Teleclass Recordings
Each call consists of approximately 30 minutes of content, followed by laser coaching and Q&A.
Supplemental Worksheets and Resources
Worksheets, checklists, and supplementary content every week to help you implement and keep you moving in the right direction.
Password Protected Site
Members only webpage for easy (lifetime) access to all of your program materials.
Squarespace 101 Training
Access to a library of trainings on how to create and maintain a website using Squarespace. This currently stands at 8 videos, but will likely increase, based on the needs of members.
Access to My Toolbox
A downloadable list of the best tools and apps I use to run and grow my business.
Discounted One on One Coaching
Significant discount, offered only for Beachbody coaches, on my one on one coaching program, should you decide it's for you at any time in the next six months.
NOTE: All communication will be sent to the email address you use to checkout with on PayPal.
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds for this program.
If you have questions before signing up, please get in touch: email@example.com