What we're covering:
LESSON ONE - NOVEMBER 20TH
- An in-depth look at what passion REALLY means for you and your business.
- How to dig deep and REALLY figure out what you're MEANT to do in this world so that your business LIGHTS you up.
- Steps to get REAL and HONEST with yourself so that you can stop holding yourself back, bring your BIG business mission to life, making sure it's a TRUE reflection of who you are and what you want.
LESSON TWO - NOVEMBER 27th
- How to get CRYSTAL clear about what you want for your life and business so that you can ACHIEVE it.
- Figuring out WHY you've been blocked from creating the success you desire.
- How to get in touch with your true desires, the desires you've been afraid to admit to yourself, and deciding to no longer settle for anything fucking less.
LESSON THREE - december 4th
- How you may be playing the victim in your life and business without even realizing it, and why it's holding you back.
- What's REALLY going on when you're in resistance and how you can move past it.
- Why toxic, draining relationships are delaying your success, and how to empower yourself to make a fix.
LESSON FOUR - december 11th
- The exact steps I take each time I set a goal - so that I can hit it.
- How to stop overthinking and doubting yourself so that you can start making progress.
- Why you need to ALWAYS come from a place of power and control if you want results.
- Why not being authentic, and not stepping up as a leader, is hurting your business more than you realize.
LESSON FIVE - december 18th
- Faith, fear, and why EVERY THING you do comes down to these two things.
- Why really, nothing else matters until you build up belief and trust in yourself - and how to do that.
- Why if you WANT to be unstoppable you have to OPERATE as unstoppable - every damn day.
- How and why I non-negotiably make my money back every time I invest in myself.
LESSON SIX - december 29th
- A LIVE video call conducted via Zoom.
- A behind the scenes look at my BIGGEST takeaways from my upcoming in-person masterminds with my coaches Kat Loterzo, Amanda Frances, and Molly Sapp.
- Q+A following the call.