Introducing the Spark Your Marketing Group Program
I'm a big fan of being direct, so I want to be clear as to the two types of people this is for:
1. You currently own a business, but you want to transition to coaching instead of doing. For example, you're an online business manager that wants to transition to business coaching.
2. You're in the early-ish stages of coaching and you're still trying to nail down an effective, consistent marketing strategy.
to do something big and give people the help they needed, I just didn't know how to get started. I spent over a year spinning my wheels trying to get somewhere, but without a direction, I went absolutely nowhere.
Finally, last October, I decided to dig deep into what I was actually meant to be doing, as opposed to what I thought I could make money from or what I felt I "should" be doing, and the answer eventually became clear - I was born to coach female entrepreneurs through both their foundational and marketing efforts.
Over the next 90 days, I took a huge risk by essentially firing almost all of my freelance clients so I could put all of my energy into my new coaching business. Instead of jumping into marketing and trying to make money straight away, I focused on something really important: a rock solid foundation. I figured out exactly how I was meant to work with people, who I wanted to help, and how I would do it. I knew I had to get clear on that before I spent any time or money promoting my business, otherwise I'd just continue to flail about.
By January, I was ready to run my first webinar and within the first 30 days, I made over $8k in sales. Not too shabby, right? The best part? It's only gotten better from there, all thanks to those two core things: a super strong foundation and strategic, consistent marketing.
I'm thrilled that I've been able to take the talents and passions I possess, what truly sparks me inside, and create a successful business for myself. A business that allows me to do what I love, make the money I'm worth, and have the freedom to enjoy life outside of an office.
My entrepreneurial journey began in 2012.
At the time, I was five years into my position as a successful marketing coordinator for a small brick and mortar printing business. I actually loved my job and the field I worked in, but at the same time, I hated squeezing my life into weekends. I resented the fact that I wanted to see the world, but I would seemingly only have two weeks a year for the rest of my career to do so.
I remember thinking to myself there had to be a better way.
Recognizing I had a love and talent for helping small businesses with their marketing efforts, I decided to take the leap, quit my job, and in September of 2012, Spark Marketing was born.
For the next two years, I worked as a freelance marketer doing everything from helping plumbers with their cold calling and appointment setting to Facebook advertising and social media marketing for a destination wedding planner.
As much as I loved that I had a lot more freedom than I would in a typical 9-5, it definitely wasn’t what I had imagined for myself. I was working 70-80 hours a week, killing myself for crap money, working my life away on businesses that weren't my own, and I was definitely NOT my own boss.
I was overworked, in debt, had shiny object syndrome, buying every course on the market, and spent way too much time focusing on what everyone else in the business world was doing rather than what felt right for me and my life. I knew I had the smarts, talent, and passion
THERE'S NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN HELPING OTHER WOMEN DO THE SAME.
Four Live Teleclasses
Weekly live training calls are the foundation of this program. Each call will consist of approximately 30-60 minutes of content, followed by laser coaching and Q&A.
Video tutorials and guides to help you implement.
Password Protected Site
Members only webpage for easy access to all of your program materials.
Downloadable recordings of our live calls incase you couldn't make it or you'd like to re-listen.
Access to Members Only Facebook Group
A private member's only Facebook group allows you to network, mastermind, and get support from the fellow women in the group.
Your 30 Day Timeline
- List building - why it's so important and why it's your number one marketing priority.
- Fast and efficient methods to grow your list.
- How to create freebies that your ideal clients love.
- How to run webinars and teleclasses that convert, including the techy stuff you need to know.
- My inexpensive, but effective method of creating landing pages.
- What you need to know about email marketing and how to make your list work for you.
- Tips for creating a signature newsletter.
- How to nurture leads with effective email sequences.
- How to properly create ads in Facebook's Power Editor.
- My copy formula for high converting ads.
- What you need to know about budgets and targeting.
- What metrics you need to pay attention to.
- What you need to include to make Facebook happy.
- How to use other social media networks to grow your list.
- My favorite tricks and tools for managing social media efficiently.
- Methods for finding guest blogging opportunities.
- How to use Facebook groups to share your message without looking like a jerk.
How does it work?
1. Upon submitting payment, you'll receive a short welcome questionnaire from me within 48 hours.
2. You'll receive log in information to all program materials and access to the Facebook group on Tuesday, September 22.
3. Calls will take place on Tuesday's at 2:00pm EST starting September 22.
Yes, for real.
Note this program is in beta. When program launches, live rate will be about $300.
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds for this program.
If you have questions before signing up, please get in touch: email@example.com